Thursday 18 June 2020

Under his spell

No.

I did not think that he fall under the good-looking-type. Am I being too frank? He is no way near to any of my checklist of soulmate-item. That is odd. To think of it, really. He is not likely to be the person that I have been searching for. 

Maybe, it is because he is pleasing to the eye. Neat, and he smells good too. I wonder what kind of perfume that he used. Because, I think it is likely to have cast a spell on me.

Maybe, it is the way that he styled his hair. I have grown adore of his hair, honestly I think I am weird. But, even when his hair is messy as in when he just woke up and straight goes to our video call routine, he looks fine to me. To be exact, adorable like a kitten. Those messy-after-woke-up-hair style reminds me of a kitten uhuh I know, it is getting weirder. I think I have been witched.

Maybe, it is his smile. Whenever he smile, it highlight the curve of his face. Chiseled face, he had a chiseled face. And those dimples deepened whenever he smile. As I was writing this, it seems like he is a good-looking type right? I am not sure myself. One thing that I am sure is that it felt like the time had stopped whenever I see his smile. Along with the fallen leaf that dance with the rhythm of the winds and the clear blue sky, he looks like a painting that I would hang on my room and stare at it all day long.

Maybe, it is his eyes that caught me off guarded. Those black brown eyes. It looks like the deep sea that I would voluntarily be engulf in it. Those eyes got me questioning of his time in this lifetime. I catch a glance of sadness in it that it draws me even nearer to him. I think I am enchanted by his eyes.

Maybe, it is the way that he talk. He did not talk much. He is more to the 'action speaks louder than words' kind of people. As in whenever we had our video call routine, we would not talk all the time. We would just minding over our own things with the screen acting as a bridge between us. He said let it be, let the screen on, just do our things and keeps going on our routine. 

"Just, let the screen going."

Maybe, that it is. Maybe it is the small yet seemingly sweet things that he do that made me feel like I am spellbound by him. Maybe, because words means nothing without action. And maybe his way of expressing his feeling, is the one that caught my heart.

Maybe, I was just under a spell. Just, maybe.


Note: I had this one written after replaying the "I love you" song and it somehow awaken those 'mood'. I may based on 'bintang', a bit. I might rewrite this back later on after I have find the reason (:

I do cherish the memory. 


No comments:

Post a Comment